...since the old reliable F8 doesn't work anymore. There is a way to do it.
Open the Charms bar, go to Settings, then select Change PC Settings.
Go down to General, then scroll down and find Advanced Startup
I'm unable to get images to show you the rest of the steps
Once you are there.
- Select Troubleshoot
- Advanced Options
- Windows Startup Settings.
You will then come to the Windows Startup Settings screen. Finally, hit Restart.
Once the computer restarts, you will see a screen with options on how you'd like to start Windows 8.
Simply select F4 and your computer will boot into Safe mode.
When you are done. Restart the computer and Windows will boot and return to normal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades